Assistants to Infancy (0-3), Primary (3-6)
The Montessori School of Shanghai seeks talented, English speaking Infant and Toddler and Early Childhood teachers who hold an AMI Montessori credential or a credential from a MACTE accredited training center.
MSS also seeks Montessori Directors – a self-starter, good communicator and problem solver who will promote the highest quality outcomes for children, develop on-going professional growth for teachers, and work with parents to further their knowledge of child development and the Montessori methods.
The four campuses of MSS (each is accredited) are designed to serve children’s physical, intellectual, social, and emotional development. Children from infancy through early childhood benefit from the spacious, fully equipped classrooms as well as the outdoor and indoor spaces created for their movement and special classes such as art, music, and gardening.
MSS has been serving Shanghai communities since 2005 and is managed by a team of experienced, highly professional administrators and faculty from around the world yet remains naturally steeped in Chinese culture – perhaps the perfect place for you to share your talents!
POSITIONS FOR 2021-2022:
- Infant & Toddler (1.5-3)
- Early Childhood (3-6)
- Montessori Director
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- AMI credential or MACTE credential
- Proficient written and oral English
- Montessori teaching experience preferred
- Willingness to commit to 3 years at appointed position
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Housing allowance, annual roundtrip ticket,
- Medical/ accidental insurance
- Holiday leave and Summer vacation included with 12 month salary payment plan
- Professional training and career development opportunities